Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Art with Ben Tzvi and Keren Karev


This year I officially started teaching art lessons in the public schools
through a program called Keren Karev.
I teach grades 1-3 at Ben Tzvi in Afula once a week.
I have 2 classes of each grade and 143 pupils all in all!
It’s definitely quite a challenge but I love it!!!!




Lesson 3:16/10/13-Beetles,bugs & butterflies

I don’t have an art room as yet and so no easy access to water and a basin so paints are a more advanced option. But I really want to add colour to the kids’ lives and the school corridors!! So with guidance of Patty of Deep Space Sparkle I decided to venture into bugs. Simple yet colourful and full of pattern!
I was busy contemplating as to how I would introduce the kids to the bugs when on the road I spotted this incredible creature! Sent from the Gods!
A fantastic introduction!
And just look at the kids incredible artworks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment